A Funding Strategy Package Includes:
- Defining and refining the root problems and the solutions your non-profit provides.
- Researching grant databases to match you with the best grants that you are the most likely to be awarded.
- Filtering the funding list options down to the top 10- 20 strongest matches.
- Developing a prospectus of your organization.
- Helping you reach out to the funders on your list with the prospectus to ensure that there is a good match.
- Filtering that list down to the top 2-5 best matches.
- Presenting you with a Funding Strategy Package.
COST RANGE: $900 - $2,500
TIME: 4 - 6 weeks
We provide you with a written Proposal that clearly defines the scope, fee and schedule of the entire project. After incorporating any feedback from you, we provide a final copy for signature and authorization to proceed.
COST RANGE OF GRANTS:
Letter of Intent:
$300 - $1,200
$1,200 - $5,500
$3,500 - $5,500
Hourly: $50 - $75/hr
Writing to funders is not about just presenting the facts, it's about telling a story that gives your funder a unique perspective of your project in a broader context. Your story needs to catch their interest by persuading them that:
• Your project really matters.
• You have a realistic plan.
• You are ready to implement it.
To land the grant you must prove your plan can work. Our job is to gather all the different kinds of proof and present it to the funder in the exact manner that their grant application dictates.
Most grants require starting
6-12 weeks prior to the grant application deadline. The length of time it takes from the initial kick-off meeting to the final submission of the grant depends on the type of grant you are pursuing and the scope of the work. Timing also depends on your non-profit's level of engagement in the process. We can help you with project management tools that keep the whole team on track.